Beauty: Review - Bumble and Bumble De-Frizz

Heya guys!
So today I'm blogging about a product I've been using for a few weeks now and honestly, I'm in two minds about it.

So its the Bumble and Bumble De-Frizz, I got the travel size because B&B isn't the most bank friendly brand. The travel size is £12.50 which is  a 50ml bottle, when applying this you only need the tiniest bit so the travel size will actually last quite a while.

The product itself well.. one its VERY oily. I have a bit of a complex about oily things, I just can't stand the texture or look of it ( I actually have to dab my pizza with tissue sometimes to get rid of oils... Eurgh) so I prefer applying this to wet hair because it takes all the oil off my hands( otherwise GET A TISSUE READY). You can apply it to wet or dry hair, I have tried both and I think wet is best. When it was dry I was so worried my hair was going to look greasy, luckily it didn't!! Wet or dry it did make my hair look smoother but it didn't completely get rid of frizz.

So overall it isn't a bad product, I definitely wouldn't splash out on the bigger bottle but considering how much use I will get out of the smaller one I think it is worth it in the long run. Any reduced frizz even small is a massive improvement!!

What did you guys think of it? What's your favourite anti Frizz product? I'm thinking about Living Proof Hair Prime...

Ciao x

No comments