Vlog 2: February Haul

Hey guys!
So I thought as we are nearing the end of february it's only right I do a haul video! 

Now I know I forgot to feature one or two things but this may not seem like much compared to some vloggers hauls and to some people it may be quite a bit. But I make a good wage but I do have a lot coming out each month so I don't get heaps left over for shopping sadly!! 

So the products I featured are: 
ASOS Jumper - Lady and the Tramp, £30
New Look Boots £20 ( on sale)
Rimmel Apocalips - Galaxy and Across the Universe ( 2 for £9 in superdrug)
MAC eyeshadows - Mystery and Cranberry ( £10 each) 
Urban Decay - Naked 3 Palette
H & M skirt
MAC Brush Cleanser £10
Lush shampoo bar - New ( £8.50ish... for pot and bar)
Bumble and Bumble - Super rich conditioner(£5.95) and defrizz ( £12.50)
L'oreal - super liner. (£ 9)
Maybeline BABY LIPS! - Intensive care & Cherry ( Around £3 each) 

So that's everything!! What have you guys been buying this month? 
Ciao x


No comments