Home - Make up storage.

Hey guys!

So recently I've become obsessed with make up storage and just general interiors... my room definitely needs a lot of work, I really want it to represent me ( if that makes sense?). Decorating rooms can be pricey unfortunatly so my plan is to buy bits and more bits over the next few months and fingers crossed by summer I will do a whole room blog post.

I know a lot of bloggers use Muji drawers I just don't think that they are very me. I'm the kind of person who likes to see everything they own and I like quite quirky/vintage feel things so I may be the only blogger who doesn't own anything muji!

I have a large wish list for my room, I really want some frames and to frame pictures/concert tickets. I reaaallly need some candles in my room ( I am looking at you yankee candles!). I also want a cake stand for my perfumes and some fake flowers to put in the vodka bottle from my friend and then get some other bottles for flowers.

So here is a few of the things I've got so far! The other thing is...I NEED more stuff to put in these!






How do you guys store your make up and jewelry?
Ciao x

No comments