Style Diary - Valetines meal.

Hey guys!

So Valentines day isn't something I really bother with, but me and the girls used it as a nice excuse to get ourselves back to zizzi's! I had the Penne Della Casa, which was delicious!! We then fitted in the banana and chocolate calzone.. which... wasn't AS nice as it sounded sadly. Anyway I thought I would show you my outfit from the day!

I really need to figure out how to take better OOTD I know, I seem to have lost my tripod aswell which doesn't help! My 600d came this week so I might try and film something later, this may not happen until I get my tripod though! :(
Anyway the outfit!!
Top: Primark
Disco Pants: River Island
Chain necklace: Topshop
Lipstick( which I know you can't see): MAC Russian red.

I wore this with my topshop Chelsea boots and my big faux fur coat.
Hope you all had a lovely day if you celebrated or not!

Ciao x


No comments