Beauty : Review - L'Oreal Superliner

Hey guys!

Not sure if you've seen the new Vlog? I'm still slightly buzzing I actually managed to create an okay video! I know a while back I said I was going to do like 2 videos a week but I think until I get the hang of it and when I get back from home in April I will stick to just one a week. I've got quite a few idea's for videos I want to do so I hope you all will enjoy them!

Anyway! Enough about the vlog - let's get back to the blog and talk some eyeliner. I've always been a liquid liner kinda girl I just find it so quick and easy, initially I used the Barry M eyeliner but came across the Topshop Magic liner and was hooked. The only flaw with the topshop liner was that I felt it dried quite quickly sometimes esp if I was trying to put it over a glittery eyeshadow.

So, the other day I left my topshop liner out with no lid on. Smart move right? I'm the kind of person who needs eyeliner on my face to look reasonably presentable. So I had to substitute with the Lord and Berry liner I was given which was really good but it would be really thin but because its a pencil it would thinken out and I couldn't get it as close to my waterline. So I had my eye on the L'oreal pen for a while and never has there been a more pefect time to invest in something! I actually think it is slightly better then the topshop one and seems to go over all my eyeshadows fine, I think its only a few pounds more too! I even managed a cat eye the other day, slightly wonky I'll admit but I'm please either way, I only wished I was going out so I could show off my success!

Here's a few pics of the liner and a cheeky one of my cat eye!!



Ciao beauts x

No comments