Beauty: Review - Lush ' New' Shampoo Bar & Haircut.

Hey guys!

So I was going to wait a week or two before I blogged about this but I'm just so amazed by it I had to blog about it today!!

Some of you may be no strangers to the Lush shampoo bars but I tried my first one out this week, I wanted something small that could go in my gym bag and thought this would last longer and be easier to use then a travel sized bottle.

So I got the 'New' Shampoo bar, It says its supposed to stimulate hair growth, which I couldn't tell you about as I have only been using this a week..... but basically you ( obviously) wet your hair just sorta wipe it, so I wipe(?) it 5 times ( though I will probably do it less now my hair is shorter..) but I wipe it down the middle and on each side front and back and oh m god. THERE IS SO MUCH lathering going on, I really didn't expect it at all!! its like I've used nearly half a bottle of shampoo!!



I asked the woman in Lush if I needed a conditioner after it and she said I probably would, so the first time I tried it I didn't use a conditioner and I won't lie I was a little worried that my hair felt so dry in the shower you know when it gets all hard and you feel like your not going to get a brush through it. When I dried it though it felt really fresh and fine, I actually feel like my hair had more volume in it aswell! Throughout the day it didn't feel dry at all and when I used it with a conditioner the next day there wasn't heaps of difference.

It's got a strong smell, you can smell the cinnamon a mile off when you get this out but I don't feel like the smell lingers on your hair throughout the day which is good. It's quite a spicy smell ( if that makes sense...) and if you have smelt the Wiccy bar it's pretty similar to that.

I got the pot to put it in and it is a little difficult to get out at first, the first day I had to just leave it in and rub it on my hair in the pot. but now it gets out okay! the bar itself retails at £5.50 and I think the pot was £2.50 so its £8 in total but completely worth it, this bar is going to last ages!! I think I might try Godiva next. What's your favourite Lush bar?

continuing on with the hair theme, I got my hair cut yesterday!! It's been needed for a while so I bit the bullet and went somewhere called Chandler Rox in Urmston which has a really cool vintage rock vibe interior. I had been wanting to get rid of my layers for quite a while because my hair just always seems to stick out and its beyond frustrating, so I asked for a blunt bob with a side fringe put back in. She left the fringe quite long as we thought it would look better and cut it slightly shorter at the back. The hair cut was inspired by lily Melrose but obviously tailored to my face shape. I had gone this short before and really liked it, what do you guys think??



Ciao x

No comments