Beauty: Review - MAC Russian Red & L'oreal TXT

Hello dears,
If you were to ever own a red lipstick. Make it this one.
MAC russian red..... I though I had seen and owned red lipsticks but no, I was incomplete. All my reds tend to be more berry tinted and the other bright reds I owned are too orangey or pinkish( topshop screen siren) and then I got this bad boy. The most perfect shade of red. Everyone knows that MAC lipsticks are the top dogs so yes they may be double the price of the high street but they are well worth it. It isn't patchy or dry on the lips and doesn't come off so easily.


Something else I recently stocked up on is the L'oreal TXT spray  which I got because Zoella reviewed it as a volumising spray without any shine. My main issue with back-combing is the damage it does and how tangled your hair gets and then applying the hairspray my hair ends up so ridiculously shiny its untrue. There is also the problem that my hair becomes too stiff so I thought I would give it a try. I love it!!! It does give your hair a nice little lift, if you want some insane height your best back-coming but for that nice little bit of volume its perfect! and my hair is still soft, unshiny and most importantly doesn't look like I have thrown on heaps of products. It's around the same price as a hairspray and I would definitely recommend investing, I still give my overall hair a quick spray so don't get rid of the hairspray just yet - use it lightly to fix waves. Here is a nice little pic of me the other week before going out, I have waved my hair with a wand and spruced it up with a bit of TXT.



Also I have just discovered MAC instigator and devastated its sold out EVERYWHERE.
Ciao Bellas x













No comments