Style. Met Ball 2014 top 5.

Everyone is talking about it I know, I just had to get my two cents in about my favourite looks of the night.

I had 5 favourite looks and 1 extra mention.

 My extra mention is Claire Danes who looks beaut but just short of my top 5.
who is rocking a dress with Velvet in it and I actually don't shudder at the sight of it! ( I reaaally don't like velvet on clothes....or anything really.)


5.Lui Wen : Not gonna lie I have no idea who she is but there is something so stunning about this gown! The colour, the way it fits and falls, a lot of people tried for dresses that were fitted and then ' poofed' out and failed. Extra points for the bust shape.  Leighton Meester was VERY VERY nearly here. Tough call.


4. Jessica Pare. No idea who she is either ( Oh dear...) but when I first saw this I couldn't stop staring at it, I was like do I like this? do i? and then I was like, I really do. I a pattern freak and this has such a nice fit.


3. Rihanna. I did not for one moment think she would be one of my favourite looks. ( No offence Riri but we have completely different styles.) but I just loooove this look, it is so classic.

2. Amber heard. This juuusst beat Rihanna, only because I think I would suit it more on myself, and I really like the vintage feel this dress has.


1. Emma Stone. Babe. End of. I have seriously fashion envy when it comes to this lady and she did not disappoint just everything is perfect and I don't even like pink all that much!



What were your top looks?

Ciao Bellas x

3 comments

  1. Emma !! She looked ammmmaaaazing. I never thought pink would suit her reddish hair and pale skin but WOW she looked so good and girly! And that braid! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thanks for sharing! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hun! Thank you so much! :) Not sure if I am really slow here...what is GFC?! hahaha, I've just followed you on Bloglovin' LOVE your photography style!! think I need to get my camera out and practice! haha x

      Delete