Beauty: Rose Golden Zoeva Brush set review





Since these were released I was like. I NEED. Not only are they rose gold ( I seem to have some strange obsessed with) but the overall set was made of brushes I genuinely wanted ( I also really wanted to enlarge my brush collection.)
BUT.
When I finally got the money to afford them, they had made the vlogging/blogging rounds and that was it. SOLD OUT. I was gutted. Not going to lie, these were due back in in april and I refreshed that page everyday on holiday to make sure I didn't miss out.
And I wasn't disappointed.

You get 8 beautifully soft brushes and two bags - one a leather clutch and another is just a standard drawstring bag. ( I haven't found a purpose for this one yet/)
The brushes are:
Face:
106 Powder: Apply loose and pressed powder
102 Silk Finish: Apply and blend foundation
110 Face Shape: Contour the face shape with cream and powder products
127 Luxe Sheer Cheek: Apply powder blush
142 Concealer Buffer: Apply and blend concealer

Eyes:
227 Soft Definer: Softly blend and smooth eyeshadow
231 Petit Crease: Accentuating and blending in the crease
317 Wing Liner: Detailed eyeliner strokes and a perfect wing

I have tried out most of these brushes, not only are they the softest brushes ever but they are GOOD. I tested out the 102 brush against the Realtechniques expert face brush with both foundations I have, I found it fared better with the more liquidy foundation rather then the Lord and Berry which doesn't really run, however it did spread well but not as well as the realtechniques but pretty close. The powder one works just as well if not better then my MAC brush, I will only use the MAC one now when taking make up around as it's smaller. and the concealer and cheek brushes are also extremely good, I haven't used a concealer brush before and I am quite enjoying it, though sometimes I think my fingers do work better.

In terms of the eye brushes I haven't used the wing liner as I have two already. However the crease brush I decided to try out and boy did this pick up colour. I wasn't expecting the brush to take on as much eyeshadow as it did! so much I had to blend it out quite a bit with the soft definer which works well as either a blending brush or a lidsweeper.

This set is 58 euros which I think with P & P came to around £55 quid, so thats like... £8ish a brush? plus a leather clutch, BARGAIN. This set is perfect for those who are getting into make up or expanding on their small brush collections ( like myself.)

I've already picked out 5 other Zoeva brushes I will be getting my hands on! Which do you recommend?

Ciao x

No comments