Beauty: MAC Maleficent - True Loves Kiss.


Being a massive fan of both Disney and MAC I was a little surprised that I didn't care too much for their latest collab - the Maleficent range. I had my eye on some of the aquatics lipsticks ( which I felt were too similar to ones I owned to justify getting) and then the upcoming Lorde collection between all of this the Maleficent one didn't really stand out.

However....
 I had 10 minutes to spare yesterday and thought I would have a casual lust in MAC and saw the lipstick.
True Loves Kiss.

They were right about the true love. I snapped it up straight away. I'm a sucker for a red lip. This one is gorgeous, it's like a sparkly Russian red. I feel like its going to be perfect for christmas time....( Hey! we are only 218 days away...) It's an amplified lipstick which I haven't owned before and feels quite balm-y and not too drying though I need to try this out.



Have you tried any of the new Maleficent products?

Ciao x

No comments