Beauty: Nars Soft touch Shadow pencil


HE HE HO HO. Extreme close up.

I recently got this with an ASOS order in the shade Heat, something about the colour I just loved! A sort of teal colour? I used to have a Avon eye pencil I loved and couldnt wait to try this one. I love to use it with my usual eyeliner on top!

I have to say though, this is a little TOO soft, it says its supposed to be long-lasting...err. I didn't put a primer underneath so that might help but within minutes it had made a weird crease line and an hour later when I had gotten to work it had turned into a grey/green-y eyeshadow-thing . I was a little gutted but then everyone said my eyes looked really nice today so maybe it works somehow!

The pencils retail at £18 ( thankfully I didn't pay that!) which to be honest I think is far too much, so I think I will only pick up some more of these when I can get them with some kind of discount. Otherwise I really recommend the Avon alternatives!

Have you tried any of these pencils?

Ciao x

No comments